Friday, July 27, 2007

I've been tagged by Melanie

places I've worked
1-Frys
2-Chic-Fil-A
3-Physcian's Choice skincare (PCA)
4-Vito's Pizza and Italian food

movies I can watch over and over
1-Music and Lyrics
2-Tommy Boy
3-Anne of green gables movies
4-Talladega Nights

places I've lived
1-Phoenix, AZ
2-Mesa, AZ
3-Gilbert, AZ
4-Provo, UT

favorite tv shows
1-ER
2-Friends
3-House
4-CSI LV and NY

places I've been
1-Mexico
2-UT (various places
3-California (various places)
4-Las Vegas

favorite foods
1-Italian
2-Japaneese
3-Mexican
4-a good chef's salad

majors I've considered (not that I've been to college)
1-Teaching
2-Vocal Performance/teaching
3-Speech Therapist
4-Veteranarian

places I'd rather be
1-Europe
2-Disneyland
3-San Diego
4-Hawaii

friends i would like to tag (meaning: it's your turn to fill in the blanks)if you're reading this, you've been tagged! come on people, let's see it! :)

2 comments:

Tiff Hunt said...

I just have to tell you that I love you!!! I enjoy so much getting to know more about you. You are awesome. I am so excited that you are in our family!! Thanks for being that awesome person that you are!!

The Gould Family said...

you worked at CFA?? me too!! I love their food!!! I miss it out here... i'll be eating some in a week!! yay!


My Weight Loss