Sunday, July 15, 2007

New Calling!!

I have expressed to a few of you how I had been feeling like my time in Primary was coming to an end. I have been wanting to get back in Relief Society, but felt bad because I love my primary boys so much. I have enjoyed teaching for the last two year and I will miss my kids s omuch. Luckily alot of them are friends with Dawson so I will still see them alot. I will miss having Dawson in my class. It has been awesome to see him grow in class and learn about the gospel. Atleast I can still see that at home!

I have also enjoyed working with my new team teacher. (Mike was released as my partner so he could join young mens). My new partner has taught me so much in the short time we have worked together and so I am sad since I was hoping to work with her a bit longer.

I have grown so much from this calling. I used to think I wasn't very good at teaching young kids or praparing lessons. I thought I would always be reading from the manual whiel I teached, but thankfully I proved myself wrong. I have enjoyed teaching.

Well the Primary President called me this morning and told me that she has been praying really hard and has had the strongest feeling that she needs to move me. So I am no an Achievment Day Teacher for the 10 and 11 yr old girls. I am so excited! We will work on goals kind of like personal progress so it should be a lot of fun. I am also excited about working with Nicole Fuller in this calling. Shen is such a neat person and I look forward to getting to know her better. Plus her daughter and Emmalee are just a month apart and are friends so they won't be bored while we do our Achievment days activities.

The best part is that I will now be back with my friends in Relief Society. I LOVE my ward. We have some of the most amazing girls there. I have been blessed to know them. I have had so much fun and learne d alot from them. So it will be great to be with them again. I also look forward to feeding my soul with adults again.

Well yesterday we drove to globe to meet up with my Mother in Law. She is taking Dawson and Emmalee for the whole week. She was down in the valley on friday and was gonna pick them up, but at 10 she called and said that she couldn't. She was driving a school van and one of the other girls said the kids couldn't ride in there because it was a liabilty. So we met up with her. They have been so excited and it was all they talked about for the last week. Mike, Peyton and I will drive up thursday night and enjoy the pioneer day festivities. St John's is so fun for the 24th. There is always something fun to do. Plus I get to see old friends and roomates. I love that I know so many of the people that Mike grew up with.

Mike has to go up there and meet with some people at St John's high. His company will be doing some media system work for their auditorium. He has to do a walk thru and he is designing the plans. He is very excited. So his company is paying for the gas for our trip. How nice huh??!!

It has been so quiet around here without the kids. I miss them so much but I am enjoying the break. Peyton is the easiest baby ever so it has been wonderful. I told Mike it feels like when we were first time parents again, back when I had one child and moterhood was easier.

We are going to movie and out to dinner sometime this week and my friend Shanna is gonna watch Peyton for us. We haven't had a date since Peyton was 8 weeks old and he is almost 5 months now. So needless to say it is much needed.

Wanna know something so awesome?? I cleaned the house last night and it is still clean! It is a miracle. With that said though I do miss my kids and can't wait to see them again!

No comments:


My Weight Loss