Sunday, July 22, 2007

St John's Pioneer Days!!

Well. On thursday Mike, Peyton and I ventured up to St John's for the 24th an dto pick up Dawson and Emmalee!! We had so much fun! We just hung out most of the day friday and then went to the fireside circle and visted all our family and friends. It was so great to see everyone. We missed Kristen, Anna, Collette, Amy and Tiffany though :(.

Saturday was the Pioneer Days Parade. It was a lot of fun and the kids made out like bandits with candy! There was a kid on one of the floats that ran off the float and handed Dawson a huge handful of candy. They loved seeing Daddy and Uncle Travis driving the Salem Ward float! We had fun seeing our cousins! Savannah and Shayde hung out with us most of the parade and they are so much fun! Then Saturday night we went and visited Nathan and Terra Tanner. Nathan was Mike's best friend in highschool. We had a lot of fun just visiting and watching the kids play. Terra gave us a bunch of clothes for Peyton and they are so cute! We didn't go to the Steak Dinner or the dance because of the rain. We still had a lot fo fun though. Then Sunday we headed home. I wish I could say I had more pictures. Unfortunately when we got to the parade I had taken maybe 4-5 pictures when it said my memory card was full. I had only taken 3 pictures since we got there. Then I reviewed them and my dear husband had forgotten to let me know he used my camera when he went to St John's high to take pictures of the football P.A. system that his company is redoing. So I have a bunch of pictures on my phone. I am buying a memory card for my phone on ebay tonight so soon I will have the pics.

Here are the ones I am able to share:

Here is Emmalee and her cousin Shayde holding Peyton at the parade. I am so sad that my camera ran out of memory before I could take pictures of Savannah holding Peyton:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Here are some silly pics of the kids at Nona and Pap's house:

Dawson being a turtle (lol):

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Emmalee had to get a pic in her carseat too, lol:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dawson got in a whip cream fight w/ Aunt Amber!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Emmalee and Nona (Like Emm's bed head, lol)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hopefully next week I can share the rest!

1 comment:

Tiff Hunt said...

It is so fun to see all of these fun pictures. I wish I could have gone. I miss the pioneer days!!! I love Savannah and Shayde!!! I miss good ole SJ during these times of the year.


My Weight Loss