Saturday, July 14, 2007

Oh where Oh where has my ipod gone???

Oh where oh where can it be? I am so mad, sad, etc. I cannot find my ipod shuffle. They had to go and make them so dang small!!! I have ransacked my house, my car, Mike's car, I just need to search our bedroom tomorrow. I have prayed and I have faith that if it was where I could find it I will. So if I don't find it tomorrow, I am guessing that it may have fallen in my car garbage sack. I had it on the drink/money console just below my radio. I always put my ipod in my cup holder. So I am afraid I may have thrown it away without knowing it. So a word to the wise, don't have your trash sack near your radio. Mine now resides on the back of the passenger seat headrest. I am so sad. Obviously Mike isn't happy. I wanted a 4G nano for Christmas, I know he won't get it now. I better save some of my bracelet sales money for my nano. The one great thing is that I have all of my music still. I would die if I lost my music too. When Mike and I got married between the 2 of us we had THE BEST collection of music between the 2 of us. It was stolen. So it took a looong time to even get close to having what we had then. We still don't. So thank goodness I still have my music.

No comments:


My Weight Loss