Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Well, it was bound to happen..........

I was watching Shanna's kids for as few hours today. While I was making lunch and getting things for them, I walked in the family room and Mr Peyton was in an anchored sitting position!!!???? He was bent over but his booty was sitting on the floor. One foot was still bent from him getting in the position. He has been somewhat good at ancoring himself when I sit him up and he has been doing sit ups trying to sit up for a while.

The kids swear they didn't put him in that position. So either they really pulled one over on me or he somewhat sat up by himself. I guess it's possible, Emmalee was sitting up and crawling by 6 mos. He is doing a strange inch worm thing to move around and the way he does it I could see how he could get in that position. I will let ya'll know if he does it again. Any how my baby isn't allowed to grow up.

Okay Shanna just came to pick her kids up and I told her. As we were talking, he was on the floor next to us, and he did it again. So now I have someone to proove it, lol. I will film him on my phone later and show you guys!! He is about 75% close to crawling now too.

No comments:


My Weight Loss