Monday, July 23, 2007

Friends Survey

I got this from AMY and thought I would just do it on here and Tag everyone on my bloglist!!!

What time is it?
3:07 pm

What's your full name?
Patricia Monique Price

What are you most afraid of?
losing kids or hubby and snakes, lol.

What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a Theater?
Transformers!! It was awesome!

Place of birth?
Phoenix, AZ

Favorite food
Japaneese, italian and mexican

What's your natural hair color?
Dark Brown w/ carmel highlights..oops! read wrong, my natural color is black

Ever been to Alaska
No

Ever been toilet paper rolling -
plenty of times!! That was our friday night fun as a kid, lol

Love someone so much it made you cry
Yes...who doesn't at their wedding!!!!

Been in a car accident
unfortunately!

Croutons or bacon bits
Croutons

favorite day of the week?
Sunday! The whole fam is home, I love to go to church and then sunday naps are the best!

Favorite restaurant
Oasian and Costa Vida

favorite flower
daisies and tulips

Favorite sport to watch
Baseball or Basketball

Favorite drink
diet cherry pepsi

Favorite ice cream
cookies and cream

Disney or Warner Brothers
Depends on the movie

Ever been on a ship
Nope

What color is your bedroom carpet
we have wood floors

How many times did you fail your driver's test
Zero

Before this one, from whom did you get your last email?
artbeads (my bead supplier)

What do you do when you are bored?
decorate or make jewelry or take a nap!

Bedtime?
um 1 or 2 am..I am a night owl

Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest
not sure

Who is the person you sent this to that least likely to respond
Mike ;) love ya hon!

Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses
Everyone!!!

Favorite TV shows
Numb3rs, CSI LV and NY,
House,ER

Last person you went to dinner with
Mike

What were you doing at age 31 and 32
I won't be 31 for 18 more months!

What are your favorite colors
I love purple, brown w/ aqua and burgundy

How many tattoos do you have
none

How many pets do you have?
3 Cats (one is a stray that kinda chose us, lol the kids call her Dirty Cat, lol) cats, 2 dogs (boxers) and a bunch of fish

What do you want to do before you die
list would be too long. and I think it would be very different if i knew I was going to die...but I am already doing what I want to do before I die..being surrounded with my hubby and kids.... I agree with Amy

Have you ever been to Hawaii: nope
we plan on doing a Hawaiian cruise for maybe our 10th or 15th anniversary! Can't wait

Have you been to countries outside the U.S.
just mexico

How many people are you sending this e-mail to
lots

Time this survey ended
3:16 pm


Now, here's what you're supposed to do... please do
not spoil the fun. Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers


No matter how responsible he seems, never give your gun to a monkey.

No comments:


My Weight Loss