Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A Mother's Work is Never Done.

I was sick almost all week last week and man did my house pay. I just barely got all the washed clothes from last week folded and put away. I have yet to hang up all the clothes that need to be hung up. Mike promised that when he gets home from scouts tomorrow he will help. So I will just out them in the play room and live by 'out of sight, out of mind'.

For a long time, probably since Peyton was 3 weeks old, I had my whole system down and was caught up and had the house clean every night before bed. I wasn't stressed and I didn't feel like I was cleaning all the time. One week of being sick screwed that up. I am trying to do one room each day. I am hoping that by the weekend I will be caught up and can enjoy getting out...except for the dang heat, lol. I just feel like my head is congested with everything I need to do if my house isn't in order. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't have to be immaculate, but I like it to be in some order and clean.

On to other stuff. We got a new kitty. She is still freaked out though, so she is chilling in the bathroom for a few more days. She is so cute and I hope it all works out.

A friend found her, but couldn't keep her because her hubby is allergic. I felt so bad for this little probably 8 week old kitty, so I took her in. I decided that if in a few weeks she isn't tamed, I will take her to an animal rescue. She doesn't bite or scratch, but she hisses and spits. I was able to hold her today though. I hope it works out.

My other Cat Tallie isn't to happy though. She has forgiven me though and let me hold her today. She was hissing if I got near her yesterday though. That is out of the ordinary for her because I am her favorite person. I guess she has some sibling rivalry, lol.

Emmalee named our new kitty Serafina. (Sara-Feen-a). If anyone has girls who love barbie movies you know that is Barbie's cat in Princess and the Pauper. Well last night Serafina scaled the kiddy gate I had up in the bathroom. We looked everywhere for her, but couldn't find her. I heard her meow on the baby monitor, but never found her. Well at 3 am I heard some rustling and her bell on her collar and this is what I found:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

lol, can you say that she wanted to hide!! Isn't she a cutie??!!

Well, I am off to bed.

No comments:


My Weight Loss