Sunday, June 10, 2007

I did some changes

I was bored and tired of my old blog design, plus the pics were cut-off, so I changed it. I am hoping to have a new family picture up at top w/ all of us soon!

I also wanted to share some of the jewelry I have made over the last few years. I am sure I mentioned before how much I love making jewelry. It started as something to do to kill time while I was on bed rest with Emmalee. I had no idea what I was doing, I just dove in. Then I found out a friend was starting to make jewelry too and she helped me tremendously! THANK YOU SHELL!

It is something I absolutely enjoy. I use it as a stress reliever and motivation sometimes. Sometimes when I don't feel like cleaning or doing something I have to I will make a goal that as soon as I finish (whatever it is I need to do) I will make a piar of earrings or a bracelet. It works.

Here are a few slideshows that I just made for my ebay auctions. If anyone has any ideas on how to make it all in one slideshow.....(darn you photobucket!)..please share!
















Well I am off to bed. I was able to catch up on pretty much all my house work today! Mike helped me put laundry away and that helped a ton. Thank You Dear!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Patti, try Slide.com for your jewelry pics. Which by the way are so very cute! I didn't know you did this!

Tiffany said...

I love the jewelry! Such talent and what a fun hobby! Your kids are so darling and little Peyton is getting so big! We need to get together soon!

Tiff Hunt said...

Patti, I love the braceltes!! I am so into that too!! I could use a few pointers. They are so pretty. What do you use??


My Weight Loss