Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Just some random pics

Remember our new Kitty Serafina. I talked about her a few weeks ago. Well it was a rocky start w/ her. She was an abandoned cat and we saved her. At first I had to keep her in the bathroom away from Tallie our other cat.

She wasn't very friendly and would hiss and spit (but never bite or claw thankgoodness!) when we came near her. Well I followed teh advice of a friend on how to tame a wild cat and get your older cat used to a new cat.

At first I didn't think it was gonna work. Tallie was so mean to Serafina. It took one week and now they are playing. Sure Tallie still hisses sometimes, but they are starting to be friends.

Serafina has changed so much. She is so sweet and playful and we love her to death!! Here are some new pics of her:

Isn't she cute!!??


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Here is Tallie or what I could get of her:
Can you tell it was laundry day at our house, lol.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And here is my Peyton. He has discovered his toes and they are the coolest toy to him!! He is so much fun!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Oh and I got my hair highlighted!! It is a huge change and I love it. It has taken some getting used to. This pic doesn't show how much highlights I have (I have a ton) or howlight it is, but it gives you a bit of an idea:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Well, night-night!

No comments:


My Weight Loss