Friday, June 29, 2007

I just have to say that...................

I LOVE MY KIDS! I had a mommy and Emmalee date tonight. Thank You Shan for watching Peyton so I could do this. Dawson had a sleepover at a friends and so Shanna offered to watch my little man. Emm and I went to McDonalds and got ice cream and then went window shopping. Then we came home and watched a movie in my room and ate.

I just have to wonder: When did my baby girl get so big?? I can have budy-buddy conversations with her. I love her silly personality, she is too fun!! She is so pretty and so feminine..it cracks me up!

I love my little Peyton and his big smile and spongebob laugh, lol. He makes me melt everytime he smiles or laughs. How did I get such an easy baby??

I love my Dawson. He is so smart and intelligient. The boy can read a whole Dr Suess book (Like a 45 page one) and he won't be 6 till August! He can add, subtract, he knows his 5's and 10's tables. He is so fun and so stinkin cute! He is kind and considerate of others feelings...most of the time, lol.

My kids can make me go bannanas at times, but I love them and wouldn't trade them for the world.

I miss Mike so much. It gets lonely at night. I have so much I want to tell him and miss talking to him at night. Thank goodness he will be home on saturday. This is the longest I have been away from him in the 8 years I have known him.

He is the best husband I could ask for!! He has always worked so hard for our family. He is so smart and focused and has come so far at work. He has become a design engineer without having an engineer degree.

He knows how to make me laugh even when I am uspet. He is so cute and just wonderful!!

Sorry I am sappy at the moment!

2 comments:

Tiff Hunt said...

It looks so good. I love it!!!!

Patti Price said...

thank's for the tips Tiffany!!! I hated my old generic page!


My Weight Loss