Thursday, June 14, 2007

50 things about me....

I stole this from Tiffany Hunt because I am an insomniac tonight..maybe seeing how boring I am wuill put me to sleep, lol.

1. whats your name spelt backwards? ittap

2. What did you do last night? I went to an Enrichment activity that was about the book LOVE AND LOGIC (some of my old posts talk about this wonderful book!)

3. The last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Adobe Photoshop (for my scrapbooking)

4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? I don't remember

5. Last time you swam in a pool? Last year. I was planning to our enrichment group today to swim, but getting out of the house before 10 am is almost impossible sometimes, plus being in a bathing suit is scary at the moment!

6. What are you wearing? My G's, lol

7. How many cars have you owned? 10. My 85 Mazda 626 (smokey was his name and he lived up to that name!), My Geo Metro, my Jeep Wrangler (I loved that Jeep), Mike and I have had together: an 89 Mazda 626, a Chevy Lumina, Jeep Wrangler, Hyndai Elantra,Nissan Altima and currently a Toyota Camry and Dodge GrandCaravan.. Wow we have gone thru a lot of cars..some were major junkers too, lol.

8. Type of music you dislike most? Super Heavy Metal and Heavy rap


9. Are you registered to vote? I sure am!

10. Do you have cable? Satelite

11. What kind of computer do you use? MAC!!! a dell laptop

12. Ever made a prank phone call? Oh all the time! I feel bad for kids now, because of caller ID they will never have the joy of prank calling, lol.

13. You like anyone right now? I absolutely do!

14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? I almost did when I lived in Provo. I even talked my brother into it. He did it, but I chickened out, lol.

15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Logan, Utah

16. Do you have a garden? Nope, we are still working on getting grass in the backyard. I do have quite the citrus orchard and apple trees inmy backyard though.

17. What's your favorite comic strip? I love Calvin and Hobbes

18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem? Yes I do.

19. Shower, morning or night? Sometimes I don't get one at all with 3 kids and sometimes I take one in the morning and one at night, just depends.

20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Spiderman 3!

21. Favorite pizza toppings? pineapple and ham

22. Chips or popcorn? Popcorn

23. What cell phone provider do you have? Verizon

24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? ewwww!

25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? no way not my type of thing

26. Orange Juice or apple? apple

27. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with? If you mean eating out then, Ashby and it was so fun!

28. favorite chocolate bar? Butterfinger

29. Who is your longest friend and how long? Jenny and I have been friends since 7th grade and we still keep in contact somewhat well...as well as you can living miles apart and each having 3 kids.

30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? I get them all the time from my mom

31. Have you ever won a trophy? don't think so...

32.Favorite artist? Monet and Greg Olsen

33. Favorite computer game? Solitaire, how sad is that?

34. Ever ordered from an infomercial? I ordered a windsor pilates dvd once

35. Sprite or 7-UP? diet sprite!

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? a chic-fil-a uniform, lol

37. Last thing you bought at Walgreens? a rice cooker

38. Ever thrown up in public? Yes, last year when I was preggo w/ Peyton I was vaccuming out the car at the gas station and the heat made me barf.

39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? Find true love and then get our milli!! I agree with Tiffany!

40. Do you believe in love at first sight? No. I have to know the personality to fall in love.

41.Can exes just be friends? I think it is possible depending on the people.

42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? My SIL when she had my nephew a couple of years ago.

43. Did you have long hair as a young kid? It was curly so it never looked long

44. What message is on your voicemail machine? This is the Prices....please leave a message.

45. Where would you like to go right now? California on the beach!

46. What was the name of your first pet? Tom my Cat and Sam my dog

48. Last incoming/outgoing call on your phone? Tiffany Larsen

49. What is one thing you are grateful for today? To have my family with me, and for us all to be happy and healthy. I agree with Tiff plus having a baby that sleeps thru the night!

50. What do you think about most? How to keep my family happy and keep myself sane at the same time, lol

1 comment:

Tiff Hunt said...

Patti, I love you!!! We need to hang out. We have so much in common. I am sad that I am in Utah and we can't hang out. I have so enjoyed getting to know more about you through the blog. You rock. Mike did an awesome job. Tell him I said hello!


My Weight Loss