Monday, May 21, 2007

Mommy's little helper!

The other day I was getting ready to feed Peyton and Emmalee begged me to let her feed him. She held him like a pro and fed him the whole bottle!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




She has been such a great helper lately. She helps me bathe him and pick jamies out and put lotion on him. Today she actually asked me if she could help change his diaper,lol. I let her fasten the tabs and she was so proud of herself! I catch her kissing him and all kinds of cute stuff like that. I get the feeling Peyton and being a big sister is growing on her!

Here are a few pics of my stinkers. I realize there are none of Dawson lately and I feel so bad. Summer is coming and I will have LOTS of him then!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Emmalee can be such a goof!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Here is Dawson playing with Peyton. He was putting on a puppet show, lol!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Today was such a busy day! I chaperoned Dawson's field trip to the Stuffington Bear factory. It was so fun. They got to stuff and dress teddy bears. I even made one for Emmalee!! I out fairy wings on it! She was so excited. Dawson really enjoyed it.

I met his "girlfriend". Her name is Emily and Dawson is crazy about her. How can he be old enough to have a crush???? Makes me wanna cry. I also met all his friends I hear about all the time. I forgot my camera, grrr. So I took pics on my camera phone and hopefully I can get it off and on here someday, lol.

This weekend was crazy! Mike went hunting and so it was 3 kids against me, lol. It was crazy, but I got thru it and Mike owes me!! A girls night or afternoon out with some friends sounds good to me. I really wish I could take a trip to Utah and visit friends, that would rock. But how can a mom be gone too long??? A mom's work is seriously never done is it??

well that is all for now. I just caught up on weekend chores and my blog, so maybe I need to get some sleep before Peyton wakes up at 5 am!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cute little tykes! I'll let you know when we go to lunch... Alison Hilton, Crystal Haws, and I went to Olive Garden last month and we're due to go again for lunch on a Saturday. You're definitely invited as well as anyone else that wants to come! Keep the pics coming!

It's My Life For Now said...

Patti, your kids are positively beautiful!!! Y ou should be so proud!


My Weight Loss