Friday, October 19, 2007

Steve Nash's Smallest Fan!

Okay Mike and I are die-hard Sun's fans. We will not miss watching one game. Infact I got some pre-season tickets for his birthday for next week against the Nuggets. Mike's fave player is Shawn Marion and mine is Steve Nash. While I was at Target on Monday I saw the Steve Nash baby jersies and I HAD to buy it for Peyton. Ofcourse I came right home and took pics!! Oh and I found that exersaucer on craigslist for $15!! THe older kids broke the other one last week and so I had to get a new one but I wasn't gonna pay $80. So I looked on craigslist and found this. I cannot say enough about how much I LOVE craigslist!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Monday was fun. My Mother-In-Law is a bus driver in St Johns. She had to drive some kids down on Monday. So she called me up and we hung out for a few hours. We went to lunch and went window shopping. I feel very fortunate to have a very cool Mom-in-law. She is fun and we have a lot in common. The best part is she never gives unsolicited advice when it comes to disciplining the kids. We were at Panda and Emmalee had a melt-down because she wanted a fortune cookie and I said not until she ate her food. She wasn't gonna have that. She begins to scream (I was so embarrassed). So I look at my MIL and said we have to leave. She just got right up with me and we left. I am posting this because I have so many friends that tell me how their MIL's interfere or give them advice on how to discipline among other things. I am so glad that she respects my parenting even when I am not perfect.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Patti, you left a comment on my blog several months ago and I didn't know how to find you blog to comment back. Then I talked to Melanie and found out I could find you on her blog. Finally. Your kids are getting so big. It's great to keep in touch this way.


My Weight Loss