Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I Love My Kids!

I had a parent-teacher conference with Dawson's teacher today! I was so happy with all that he told me. Dawson is in the High Honor Roll for first grade! The high honor roll is for students with 95% or higher for their overall grade. He said that Dawson is doing exceptionally well in reading and reading comprehension. He said that he has been suprised at how he can read hard words that they haven't even worked on yet! He told me that at the rate Dawson is going he will be reading at a 3rd grade level by the year! I am sorry I don't mean to brag but I am so proud of my boy! Mike and I are both Dyslexic and so we worried he may be too, but so far so good! He also said that Dawson's behavior is great and he is really great with all his math concepts.


I was having a rough day today. I worked on Emmalee's Cinderella costume all day and my house which was clean this morning was trashed by 4 pm. I was being hard on myself and wondering why I can't keep up with things. Well Dawson came to me with a card he made. It said "I love you Mommy". Isn't it funny how something that simple can lift my spirits. I am so greatful for my kids, they make me want to be a better person, and they don't care or notice all the faults I am hard on myself about.


In other news Peyton turned 8 mos on Sunday and he is now fully sitting up with out any support!

Well I am off to clean the house....

No comments:


My Weight Loss