Friday, October 26, 2007

Mike's Bday!

We had a lot of fun!! Last night I wrote this message in soap on his window!! I figured that I know he will give me a hard time on my bday so I might as well give him one too, lol.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here are some pictures of the kids giving him his present from them. Shawn Marion is his favorite player so we had to give him this plus the hat for tonight's game. I took him to a Sun's game for his present and I also bought him a Peyton Manning jersey that I gave him the day I bought it...2 mos ago, lol. I am so bad at keeping suprises for him.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Then we went to the Sun's game!! It was so awesome and it went down to the last minute but the Sun's won!! I LOVE basketball so much and watching a basketball game with Mike is one of my favorite things to do with with him(or football and baseball..but especially basketball). Yes Mike has started to get me interested in football..it only took 8 years, lol.

We were way up there, but it was still awesome!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





While we were there we signed up to do a timeshare presentation. There is no way we could afford to do a time share. But for going we will get entered into a drawing for courtside seats, we will get sun's suite tickets for a game next month and $50 for dinner. So I will sit thru a time share presentation for that.

MIke and I had a blast! I love him so much!

Here are some random pics of the kids I took last night.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments:


My Weight Loss