Friday, October 12, 2007

I have been very busy

First off Dawson had 2 days off and Peyton is crawling and getting into EVERYTHING! So I have been deep cleaning to keep my little explorer safe. I am not even close to being done, lol.

I have also been busy working on my new project..shoppingcart covers! I am making some for a few friends as practice and I am hoping to sell them onmy Etsy site with my bracelets!

Here are some pics:

Here is Peyton in his! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

here it is alone:Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is one I made for my friend Jessica:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Oh here is the link to my Etsy site: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5329526

I also have a link on the side of my blog for my bracelet blog.

I just started last week and I had a great offer already! I am going to be selling baby name bracelets at a ladie's shop inn Maryland that sells embroidered and personalized treasures. She wants 2 display bracelets for her shop and she will take orders and send them to me! I hope it pans out well.

I am really hoping that after 4 years I can really get some business that is more than spuratic. Please feel free to spread the word about my bracelets and cart covers!


Well I am off to play a game of Uno with my kiddos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patti those are adorable!

Tiffany said...

look how talented you are! i wish i knew how to sew like that! i love peyton's... blue and brown are so darling together- especially in polka dots!

Joey & Tiffanye said...

In a couple of months I am gonna have to have you make me a cart cover!


My Weight Loss