Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sick, Sick, sickety sick!!

I am so sick of someone in my house being sick. I know we are more succeptible to germs because Dawson is in school but come on. In the last 2 weeks I have had 2 colds,Mike, Emmalee, Dawson and Peyton have had the stomach flu, Peyton has had a cold (nothing serious, just lots of boogers) and last night the stomach flu hit me. I couldn't sleep last night and so I stayed home from church. My stomach doesn't hurt anymore but I still have the cold, not much appettite and I am achey, headachey amd light headed. We are supposed to have the missionaries over for dinner tonight. I feel so bad calling and cancelling, but Mike is going to bring them dinner. Then my mother-in-law and sister-in-law are coming for a few days. My house is trashed. Mike said when he gets back from his meetings he will clean the house. I love my husband.

Last night I wanted to finish Emmalee's dress. I was putting one of the puffs on the bodice and I messed up. My stitching was way too tight so now I have to go to Joann's tomorrow and get material to remake the bodice. I hope I can get it done by halloween.

Sorry such a negative post, just a bummer day.

1 comment:

Cossebooms said...

Patti,

I didn't know you had a blog. I was on someone else's and came across yours. Cute blog, love your template - where did you get it? Cute Halloween pictures!! We need to get together again.

Heidi Cosseboom
thecosseboomclan.blogspot.com


My Weight Loss