Friday, October 26, 2007

One more

Okay I know that losing weight is something I ahve to do all on my own, but someone please help me. I know what to do and I have been succesful before but I am having the hardest time sticking to weight watcher's w/out going to the meetings. I just cannot fit it into our budget at the moment. Anyways I need help with motivation. You would think that how I feel physically and mentally about it would be enough but it almost paralyzes me from doing anything. Does that even make sense?

I just know that I have about 6 mos to lose atleast 50 lbs before we TTC. I wanted to get preggo by the beginning of the year (am I crazy?? lol) but since I can't get my keester into gear I am not gonna be ready by then and I KNOW in my heart it is something that we cannot stall. It feels like it is almost time.

Anyways someone help me. I love eating healthy and I do eat a lot of healthy food. It is just I get up and get so busy that I grab whatever whenever I can and don't keep track, If I could get some motivation I know I could do well. I want to feel energetic again and feel like putting make up on and have fun wearing cute clothes and enjoy getting ready to go somewhere and most of all I want to feel like Patti again. Sorry to whine. I just feel trapped.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can buy those small snack sized ziploc containers and fill them with things like baby carrots, mini rice cakes, fruit, other veggies, and deli meat. That way you can just grab them and have a quick snack or portion sized meal without really having to sacrifice too much time. The only other thing that worked for me was doing cardio 3-4 times a week for about 30 minutes....enough to break a sweat and get my heart rate up. I know finding time is nearly impossible with 3 little ones, but I KNOW you can do it. You did it before. :-)

Amy said...

I say look in the mirror and tell yourself how beautiful you are and how great you are at doing the best you can..yada yada...all the good motivational stuff...I am going to try that too! I'm rooting for you..I too am needing the motivation and am using the excuse of just having had a baby...that won't last long though...but positive thoughts and affirmations do help! xoxox Fake it till you make it...type thing.


My Weight Loss