Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Mike 10/25/1977

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mike is 30 tomorrow. I knew I wouldn't have time tomorrow to post so here I am today. Mike is a wonderful husband and father. He has made so many sacrafices for our family. For years he was working 2 jobs and going to school a bit just so that I could stay home with the kids. I am so thankful for that gift he gave us.

I know this sounds cheesy but I am so glad that I married my best friend. We have fun no matter what we do. He always knows how to get me laughing when I am down. He brought out the very best in me from the day I met him. He taught me what trust and unconditional love is.

He is so talented in many ways. He is a whiz at fixing cars and doing home improvement projects. He also is amazing at his job and I am so proud of him for all that he has accomplished.

He is so helpful around the house and with the kids. I don't know what I would do without the help he gives..especially now that we have 3 kiddos. He is a very unselfish person.

The very best gift he has given me is our 3 beautiful kids!


Mike I love you!

I am taking him to the Suns vs The Nuggets game tomorrow for his birthday. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Tiff Hunt said...

We love Mike too! Not like you do of course, but we love him. I am glad to see he has put a few pounds on. It has been a while since I have seen him. WAY TO GO! Doesn't that suck, when men put on weight its 'Way to go' or 'it looks good'! Does any one say that when a woman puts on weight? HELL NO! Sorry, off on a tangent. Mike if fabulous. I miss being able to talk to him. He's a great guy! We are glad you found him!! Cuz, we love you too!


My Weight Loss