Friday, May 30, 2008

More pics from St Johns!

We have had a lot of fun enjoying the under 100 degree weather! We have played outside all day at the park and the pool. It has been really fun!

I took the kids and 2 of their cousin's, Karsten and Melody to the park yesterday. They all have bright lips because they had just finished snowcones, lol. I tried so hard to get a pic with all of them looking, but it didn't happen.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




the last one is my fave..such happy kiddos!



Peyton LOVED the swing. He was also fearless at the pool. IT was so hard to hold on to him because he wanted free. Since he is STILL not walking, I had to hold him tight. Hopefully soon he will be walking.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Lastly my mother in law, sister in law and I all made rag quilts this week. Piece quilts are hard, but so worth it in the end. I made this one for Emmalee because she loves penguins. I gave it to her and she told me, "Mommy I love my Happy Feets blanket! Thank you!", lol.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Tiff Hunt said...

That looks like so much fun! I am going to have to give it a try!! What a great idea!! I am so jealous that you are in SJ. I want to go visit my family so bad!! HOW FUN!


My Weight Loss