Tuesday, May 06, 2008

This is my life!

Collette sent this to me and I decided ot post it on here instea dof forwarding it since most who read my blog I would have emailed anyways.


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

My Nonny (grandma on my mom's side) was name Prudence (she was born in 1919 so i guess it was an "in" name then?). Well she hated the name so she had everyone call her Pat. My mom wanted to name me after her and she said she wouldn't allow my mom to name me Prudence (thank You Nonny!) and so I was named Patricia and my dad chose my middle name Monique.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

when I watched the Pursuit of Happyness. I love that movie and I always cry at the end.

3. Do you like your handwriting?

when I am careful I have decent handwriting

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Roast Beast (beef)

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

3

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

i think so. I am nice

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?

um do you know who I am married too??? I have to keep on my toes marrying into the Price family!

8. Do you still have your tonsils?
nope out when I was 8

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

Funny stroy about that. I lived up in Provo about 10 years ago. My brother came to visit for the 4th of july. I talked him, my roomate Marie and his friend Randon into going to Murray to go Bungee Jumping. I was so Psyched and really wanted to do it. My brother not so much. Well I get up there and I get into position to jump and the guy "spotting"me or whatever, warns me that the way I kept positioning myself would result in me smacking my head on the bottom of the jumping point. So Iyeah that freaked me out and I didn't try. Billy on the other hand did it like 5 times!!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

lucky charms


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

No

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

Yes, I went through alot during my teenage years and I NEVER give up trying at things

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

chocolate chip and malted chocolate chip from Thrifty!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

Eyes and it might sound wierd but their laugh. I think you can tell if alot about someone's personality in their laugh.

15. RED OR PINK?

red, although I do like Pink if it is with brown!

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?

procrastinator right here!!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST

my dad

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?

Definitely

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

denim jeans and my feet are aue naturale!

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?

a fudgesicle

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?


John Mayer "No Such thing"

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

Aqua

23. FAVORITE SMELL

curve cologne on Mike and my baby after a bath

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

Billy my brother

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?

Ofcourse! Collette is so awesome. I had so much fun when we were roomates. I clicked with her the most. I miss her!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?

basketball and believe it or not I am liking football now!

27. HAIR COLOR?

drak, dark brown with light brown highlights

28. EYE COLOR?

hazel

27. Do you wear contacts?

no, I should though

30. FAVORITE FOOD?

I love subway or japaneese or Cafe rio..yum!


31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

depends. I love romantic comedies, but I also llike a good scary movie..not the gorey ones, but the ones that mess with you mind, like Disturbia..good movie.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

Disturbia


33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

Brown and Aqua


34. SUMMER OR WINTER?

umm since I am stuck in The Valley Winter for sure

35. HUGS OR KISSES?

depends

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?

chocolate

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

not sure

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND

not sure

39. What book are you reading now? I am reading New Moon by Stephanie Meyer for the 2nd time. The Host comes out tomorrow and I HAVE to pick it up.


40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

Crestron (Mike got it from work, it's a program he uses).

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?

George Lopez and House

42. FAVORITE SOUND?

Peyton Laughing. The kid has the happiest most infectious laugh!

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?


umm anyone that knows me kn ows it is The Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?

Logan Utah..I know so exciting!

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

I love singing

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

Phoenix, AZ

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?

Everyones

48. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW?

12:49 a.m. My alone time


I am tagging everyone who read because I love seeing the answers ot these :)

No comments:


My Weight Loss