Monday, May 19, 2008

Tagged by my SIL Teanne

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TOGETHER? In October it will be 9 yrs. Time sure flies!

HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? We were married 5.5 mos from the time we started dating. I swore up and down to everyone that I would never get engaged that quick, but yeah I did :)

WHO SAID " I LOVE YOU" FIRST? Mike did

WHO EATS MORE? depends, but since I am dieting he does...

WHO HAS MORE SPEEDING TICKETS? Mike. I have not had one ticket in 12 years and he has had 3 or 4 since we have been married.

WHO IS SMARTER? Depends on the subject. Mike is mechanichally and numbers smart, I am book smart.

WHO IS MORE SENSITIVE? I am for sure. Mike lets problems roll off his back, while I wallow sometimes.

WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY? we both do!

WHO DOES THE DISHES? I do. Mike hates dishes

WHO IS MORE ROMANTIC? I am for sure

WHO PAYS THE BILLS? me. Leave it to the Dyslexic wife to do the bills..scary huh?

WHO MOWS THE LAWN? Mike

WHO COOKS DINNER? Both. he is great about helping cook dinner

WHO IS MESSIER? I am, but I am also the one better at actually cleaning up. I am a scatterbrain, that gets disorganized easily that has a slight case of OCD and goes nuts when there is messes that stay longer than a few hours.

WHO DRIVES WHEN YOU ARE TOGETHER? Mike..because he is a backseat driver when I drive.

WHO IS MORE STUBBORN? we both are but I think he is a tad more stubborn

WHO IS FUNNIER? Me ofcourse! Just kidding Mike is for sure!

WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST? Mike did. We just sorta hung out at first though.

WHO PROPOSED? Mike did at my 22nd bday party!

I am going to tag Ashby, Andrea, Kristina and all my Tiffany's, lol.

No comments:


My Weight Loss