Thursday, May 01, 2008

3 Things.....

First I am sooooooo eacited for the Gilbert Temple! It will be so much closer for us deep in East Mesa, Gilbert, QC and AJ. I cannot wait

Speaking of Temples,my friend Ashby was saying that her sister is a Temple worker at the Provo Temple. She had mentioned to her that people are bringing their cellphones into sessions. It gets worse. There are people who are actually taking phone pics of the sessions, celestial room, etc. When I heard that my jaw dropped to the floor. I cannot believe anyone would do that. They are taking lightly of such a sacred thing. In my opinion those people may not be ready to go to the Temple if they cannot see how awful that is.

Lastly, I am finally starting to feel better!! My ears still hurt and I am congested but I have some energy and the sinus pain is gone. So sadly I have to catch up on my housework. I am sooooo behind. My laundry room has dirty clothes all over the floor. Emmalee had her last clean outfit today. Mike helped this weekend, but I didn't have the ehart to ask him for more help. He is so stressed out at the moment. He has 15 qoutes/designs to do this week, a big side job to design and he has to help plan scout camp for next month, plus mutual and Scout roundtable this week. I feel bad because there is nothing I can to to help him out.

Anyways I am deep cleaning today. My question is does anyone have a great system for cleaning or organizing that makes it easier to keep on top of things? I seriously feel like I am deep cleaning every other day. I have the kids help, but I just feel like I need more order in how I do it. Any organizing suggestions would be appreciated (and I mean organizing as in organizing and scheduling).

Well I am off to finish cleaning!

1 comment:

Tiff Hunt said...

That blows me away about people taking pictures in the temple!!! All I have to say is that they will have to answer to the Lord!!!

My friend Julie helped me get organized when we moved. I went and bought a bunch of totes, and I put all my stuff in them. Like crafts, sewing projects, fabric, etc. I also went and bought a little file folder, so I could organize my bills on my desk. She also suggested that if I hadn't used an item in at least 3 months then throw it away, cause chances are I wouldn't use it again. And, if I thought I would, put it away in the appropriate spot. I hope that helps. It helped me a ton!! GOOD LUCK! I am so glad you are feeling better!! Love ya!


My Weight Loss