Tuesday, April 01, 2008

My ABC's

My ABC's: I was tagged by my cousin Tiffanye

A - Attached or single: Attached
B - Best friend: Mike
C - Cake or pie: Cakes, especialy my moms! I agree Tiffanye I love the cake she made for our wedding!! Heck anything she cooks is awesome!
D - Day of choice: Saturday
E - Essential item: TV, Van, iPod, cell
F - Favorite color: Brown and Turquoise...so agree with ya there!
G - Gummy bears or worms: Gummy bears.
H - Hometown: Gilbert, AZ
I - Indulgence(s): Chocolate
J - January or July: January
K - Kids: 3, Dawson 6.5, Emmalee 4 and Peyton 1
L - Life is incomplete without: My family and the gospel
M - Marriage date: 3/25/2000
N - Number of siblings: 4
O - Oranges or apples: Oranges
P - Phobias or fears: snakes, planes and heights
Q - Quotes: Nothing taste as good as being skinny
R - Reason to smile: Peyton's smile and laugh! and Emmalee's Emmalee'ism's
S - Season of choice: Spring!!
T - Tag three friends: Megan Stott, Tiffany Dansie and Melissa Hale
U - Unknown fact about me: I don't know I am boring. I wore braces for 5 stinkin' years
V - Very favorite store: Target, old navy
W - Worst habit: Procrastination and nail biting
X - X-ray or ultrasound: an X-Ray diagnosed Peyton was sick last week so X-Ray
Y - Your favorite food: japaneese
Z - Zodiac sign: sagitarius

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you're a very with it blogger!
Help....I'm trying to get a music playlist up...how do I?

Patti Price said...

Haley, just click on mine and it will take you to the site and it is really easy.


My Weight Loss