Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I Heart Tiffany Larsen

Okay so I was downloading some of my old CD's that I hadn't got around to downloading yet. I came across Grease and I thought of Tiffany. We have been friends for 12 yearsnow..can you believe it Tiff?? We have been through so much together be it rough breakups, Provo, College, Marriage and Babies (our oldest babes are 22 days apart and betrothed), and the saddest for me was when she moved to North Carolina 2 years ago. We still talk as much as we can and of all my friends it never feels like we have been apart. I am not much of a phone talker, but with her I can talk for hours. I miss you so much and that song ade me think of all our fun times! Here are some pics. They are actually pics of pics since it was before the digi age and my scanner sucks, lol.

Charlie's Angels: Tiffany is the red head in front, and Caroline is the blonde in back.

Photobucket


Provo Life. I loved our townhouse. Tiff do you remember the Deer Stew?? I still Cannot eat deer meat. I just think of a big gob of deer fur, lol!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


5 comments:

Tiffanyrose said...

Patti, I miss you too!!!!!!! I loved the pictures and I SWEAR I will never eat deer again. Evil stuff, especially the fur part. Remember the TPing spree we went on? And the Spider?!! Girly I love you soo much, you are more than a best friend you are my sister!

Patti Price said...

Oh yeah remember getting caught TP'ing by your future husband!! He just sat and let us finish! Or TP'ing Lanae's car and denying it!! Oh and drinking all that JOlt that night! Oh and I just thought of somethings..our provo neighbors, or Garth..Scary. I still feel like hiding when hear that name, lol. Good Times! Good Times! *in my best Ryan Reynolds voice! ILove ya too!

Tiffanyrose said...

I just adore you, that doesn't even seem strong enough. We have WAY too many memories to list. I do remember the Provo neighbors, more specifically the ones that shared a wall with your room... GROSS! Also do you remember Poligadate? Or when we decided we wanted flowers in our townhouse so we went at midnight and cut flowers from peoples gardens all over town? Or the random guy we got a ride on the motorcycle with? Or our infamous trip to San Diego?! That was my favorite!!!!

Creel Family said...

I love good friends! Hey, what was that website that you got the cake ideas for birthday parties? Mikey's is coming up and I'm trying to make plans. Thanks!

Patti Price said...

Tara, I usually get all my cake ideas from www.familyfun.com
they have easy but super-cute ideas there! God Luck! I can't believe Mikey is almost 1!! I swear he grew so big overnight!


My Weight Loss