Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Time for Pictures!!

First here are some pics of Dawson's T-Ball team. They are all doing great and improving each week. It has been fun to watch them as a ball flies into the field they all run from different directions to the center to catch the ball or how some of the will get distracted when running the bases or some will even slide each and every base. It is priceless!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



A few weeks ago Mike and I went to Nascar. Okay stop laughing, seriously it was fun. Mike's company offered suite tickets in Troy Aikmen's suite. Mike and I are not into Nascar but we had a blast! We got to walk a lot (like 3 miles, so I got my exercise in for the day!). We went on a pit tour, which was way cool. I loved feeling the wind whip by as the cars were doing practice laps. In the suite we got headsets and could listen to the drivers talk to their crew. I listened to the commentators and Kyle Busch mostly..he was so freakin' funny! He ran an awesome race and won. It was amazing to see how fast the cars were going and to feel it. It doesn't sound anything like it does on TV. I can honestly say I would love to go again next year. The pit crews are unbelievably fast during pit time too.

here is our suite:
Photobucket

The Pit tour:

a true nascar fan!! LOL!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Here are random pictures from the past month!

Peyton climbing on things for the first time..we are in trouble lol, look how proud he is!
Photobucket

Park time


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




It's a bird..it's plane..no it's Super Peyton!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Mike and I took turns going to church Sunday since Peyton was sick. I came home after sacrament meeting to this!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
mom i am sure i can ride it..if I could only figure out how to get on!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting






I had to put a plug in for my new obsession! I love the Twilight series and I am reading them for the second time to bide my time till #1 book 4 comes out in August and #2 the Movie Photobucket

I am obsessed! I have to look for movie clips each day. I hope that I can be patient, lol. I told Mike waiting for this is worse than waiting for Batman Dark Knight..which is out soon!! I wasn't sure on who they chose as edward at first, but after seeing their chemistry and how much his mannerisms look like how I pictured Edward's I think he will do great!

Well, bye for now!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Lots of fun pictures! The ones with Mike and Peyton are priceless!
(I love that you took a picture of the guy on top of the RV!)

Teanne said...

Great pictures! Peyton looks so cute in those Superman pjs. You might be wondering why the shorts are so big... here's the quick story. The hanger at walmart said 12 months so I bought it only to find out later that the shirt was 12 months and the bottoms were 24 months (I think that's what it is). So I don't know why I didn't go exchange for the right size but I didn't, probably b/c Will wanted to wear them and then after they got washed it was too late. Anyway, it is so fun to see Peyton in Will's old clothes. Looks like you had fun with that Superman thing. That's cool that you posted the picture for the Twilight movie. The characters do look like how I pictured! How fun.


My Weight Loss