Monday, March 24, 2008

My Book Reading Mojo is back!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE reading books. It is so funa nd a great mood enhancer for me. Unfortunetly it has been a loong time since I have fallen in love with a book. I have tried reading various books and never fnished them because they just didn't click for me. For almost a year I have been hearing how wonderful teh Stephanie Meyer books are. I never read them because #1.when would I have time, nukber 2. I haven't found a book that peeks my interest since the rumors of wars books, 3. everyone was reading them and I didn't want to copy everyone. Finally my friend Becca got me very intersted in them. I bought Twilight last monday and finished it on Wed. I had withdrawls and had to get New Moon on friday and finished it last night. The books are awesome. I highly reccomend them and seriously couldn't put them down.

4 comments:

Cossebooms said...

I wish I was a into reading more. But when I was told about these books, I read them and loved them. I haven't read a book since. Hopefully I'll find another book I will like.

Amanda said...

I'm still on the "I'm not reading those books!" kick with the Twilight series. I did, however, find another set that I am loving. It's by Shannon Hale, (also an LDS author), and the first book is called The Goose Girl. It was a little slow at the beginning--but definitely a GREAT read!

Ashby said...

Can you send the book reading kick this way? I can't get further than chapter one on any book these days!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean - I was the same way too with these books and I swore I'd never read them because they were about vampires, how could that be interesting at all... (I'm Ashley Gould's friend)


My Weight Loss