Monday, June 23, 2008

Okay I am a picture slacker!

I have a million pictures that I have been meaning to post, but I kept putting it off. I just have been so busy with swimming lessons, playdates, etc.

The kids have been taking swimming lessons with Elizabeth Hutzler, my friend Rebecca Squire's lil sis. The first week was awful. My kids were terrified of the water and the mean Mommy I was, I pushed them in. There are some things that I won't make my kids do, but learning to swim is something that they have to do. By the next week, they were going in on their own and no screaming. Yipee!

The last week they had made so much progress that I signed them up for another session. Dawson can actually get some distance when he swims and is getting some good form for swimming and diving. Emmalee can float, lol. She knows what to do but for some reason when she jumps in she panics and freezes. There are times that she will show us what she's got and does wonderful. I can't wait to see how much progress they make by the end of this session. Elizabeth is a great teacher and she is great about not giving in when they don't want to try something. That is so important for learning to swim.

Peyton enjoys playing in the pool while they learn. He is my little fish. I really need to get him out in the water more so next year lesson's won't be freaky with him.

A few weeks ago some friends in my ward and I took the kids to the new San Tan Mall, to play at the water park. Thank you Amy for the suggestion. It is great. It is an outside mall, I know what you're thinking..'an outside mall in AZ are you crazy??'. but it will be nice to shop at in the winter. They have a splach park in the middle courtyard area. The kids had so much fun. We have t go back again. It takes a tank of gas to get there, but atleast there is no admission, right?? lol


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




These pics are from when we went to St John's. This is all the cousin's at the time, except the oldest cousin Brandon. He was out with friends. Now however there are 2 new boy cousins. Travis and Kevin just had babies. They are adorable. In October Amber will be having a bay boy. All these baby cousin's is so exciting. My Brother Billy and his wife Teanne will be having a baby girl any day now too. Keep them coming, so I can enjoy your babies. I am in no way ready for #4!! lol

here they are having a slumber part at Nana and Pap Price's house!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Last weekend we went to a dback game. Someone at Mike's office gave the seats to us. They were on the bottom level in the bleachers. I am not sure why but we always get lucky and get lower level seats for free. I love it! The kids had fun. Right around the bottom of the 5th inning I was sitting there enjoying the game and suddenly I was drench with BEER! Yes you heard right beer. Someone from the upper level spilt beer and it happened to land on our aisle! Mike the kids and my neighbor Betsy got a tiny bit wet so did a few on the other side of us. Peyton and I got the worst of it. It was pretty nasty. There was areally nice, huge group of people from Payson that sat by us and they were giving us napkins to clean and one of them went to complain and kept reitterating that it landed on a family with young kids. They went and took care of the people who did it and apologized. I had been talking to the lady sitting next to us and she asked if we were LDS. I told her yes. So when the Beer incident happened, she turned and said "ofcourse the beer would have to land on the sweet little LDS family", lol. We got over it and had a good time.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Here is a picture of my primate wannababy as Haley calls it. He climbs on everything! He thinks he is too cool, but it scares me to death. Oh and the clincher...he is 16 mos, and can climb on everything, but he will not walk. He has started taking about 4 steps at a time and standing on his own. He so could walk if he would just do it but he isstubborn Price, lol. He also loves to make anything such as a stool or basket, a car! He also loves talking on the phone! I love my little guy!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Well i think that is it for now. I will definetly have more soon, lol.

1 comment:

Joey & Tiffanye said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love the one of Peyton sitting and playing with the water coming up! He is so cute! I didnt know Amber was having a boy! Thats so funny. I think LAmost everybody I know is having a boy, ust be the St. Johns water


My Weight Loss