Friday, June 27, 2008

Bankrupt!

That is what we will be because of this boy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

He lost his first tooth last Saturday and a second on Tuesday! Dawson is almost 7. All of his friends had lost their first tooth at 5 or barely 6, so he was gettin extremely anty about losing a tooth. He was showing Mike how lose itwas saturday and Mike felt it and it just came out! He happily put his tooth in a glass of water (the tooth fairy is afraid of waking kids if the tooth is under a pillow at our house). The next day he got a gold dollar coin. Yesterday I was thinking how cute he looked with 2 gaps in his mouth and I noticed that the teeth ar already coming thru! My boy is getting so big!

1 comment:

kh said...

Cute! Marcor was an early teeth loser and has lost (almost) 4 so far. So I can understand being bankrupt! :0) We had to make up for the first time, since we TOTALLY FORGOT! let me tell you, he was so sad the toothfairy forgot him! (we felt terrible!)

I love Dawson's face in the pic on the couch! Cutie!


My Weight Loss