Saturday, June 21, 2008

Okay here is a bit on all my friends in my list!

#3 Nicole is also one of Mike’s cousin (amy, tiff and Megan’s sister!). She is a lot of fun and so strong. She can always make people laugh. I know she has had some hard times because her daughter Savahnna has juevenile diabetes, but she has done such an amazing job caring for her. She is also so strong! She has adorable twin girls who are beautiful and hilarious..they definetly have the Price blood! She is so beautiful too.

#7 Anna: we were roommates 10 years ago. She is sweet and smart and a hard worker. We had a lot of fun in our single days!

#8 Collette: Collette was also one of my roommates w/ Anna. When I first met her I thought she would be tough to get to know because she seemed quiet. Was I ever wrong. I still remember watching Tommy Boy together and that was when we clicked. She is so happy and can put you in a good mood! I had so much fun having her as a roomate!

#9 Heidi (roommate w/ anna and collette): Heidi and I shared a room in our apartment. I noticed right away that she was very responsible in all she did. I feel bad for her because I wasn’t always when it came to our closet (sorry Heidi!). She is also really funny and very real and genuine. She is always working to better herself as a person and a mom.

#10 Tiffany Larsen: Boy I could go on forever about Tiff. She has been one of my very best friends for 12 years now! We have been thru so much together, being roommates in Utah, breakups, marriages, kids, etc. She is one person that no matter how long it has been since we have seen each other, it doesn’t ever feel like we have been apart. One of the only people that I can have a long phone conversation with. I am not much of a phone person. She is a kindred spirit. I love her like a Sister. She is so fun and spunky!

#12. I have not known Amy Winward long, but I have been lucky enough to be her visiting teacher. She is so sweet and soft spoken and always has a smile. She is someone who is beautiful on the inside and out. She is someone I would like to be more like.

#13 Andrea is just so sweet and encouraging. She has helped me with activity days and just such a thoughtful person

#14 Ashby is so sweet and creative and very smart. She has a personality that anyone could get a long with. You never feel judged by her.

#15 Brianna: wow I have a lot of memories of Brianna. Let’s see. Sound Celebration, our summer day camp for kids in the ward, her mom’s tomato sandwhiches..I still love making them because of her, Havasupai (and a very embarrassing moment there), young women’s, the youth dances. Brianna is so energetic and athletic and always had the perfect physique I wish I had. She still looks perfect!


#16 Charissa is a good listener (or reader, lol) she always gives great advice and is so strong, she works as a nurse and a stay at home mom..more than I could do for sure!

#17 Eliza is so very sweet and thoughtful. She seems to always be in a good mood and I have never heard her complain, ever, I don’t think..

#18 Emily is very real and not afraid to speak her mind. I wish I had some of that in me. She is also very intellectual

#19 Haley, is so much fun to be around. She is easy to talk to and I wish she didn’t move so far away. Emmalee has a huge crush on her son too!

#20 Jessica has such a great work ethic and is so funny and is so tactful when she speaks her mind. another thing I would like. The reason I don’t speak my mind is because I am not tactful

#21 Johanna was my neighbor when Mike and I first got married. We were both shy at first but became great friends. We had a lot of fun being neighbors and learning to be wives and moms together. I miss her a lot! I still remember us staying together on 9/11 because we were both so freaked out and our hubbies were working.

#24 Lucia is my old roommate Anna’s sister. She is really fun and sweet. She is always dressed cute and has cute hair!

#25 Megan: we have never met (but will on Tues!) but have been on a forum together for years. I always felt like we had a lot in common. But she is way funnier and seems so cool! I am so excited that she lives in AZ now!

#26 Melanie: Melanie and I have a lot in common and she understands some trials I have been through because of her own experiences. She is so strong and really cool!

#27 Melissa Hale: Energetic and friendly are the word I think of to describe her. She is so sweet too!

#28 Nellie Johnston is Tiffany Larsen’s sister she is sweet and fun and let me live in her apartment for a whole week while Tiff and I were waiting to move into our condo in Provo. She is so funny! And so talented with sewing!

#29 Tara is in my ward. She is so sweet. I am sad she is moving before I got to know her better. I ma gonna miss sitting behind your family and seeing cute Mikey!

#30 Tiffany Dansie: She is in my ward and I was her visiting teacher for a short time. I have never told her this, but she really helped me. I felt like I got a lot more out of visiting teaching her than she got from me in the 2 months I did. I had a hard time for a long time feeling comfortable in my ward. Because of her and my friend Shanna always being so friendly and making me feel welcome I broke out of my shell. I love my ward now! She is a very inspiring person. She is a lot of fun, she is very honest and very spiritual. I look up to her with how healthy she is and how committed she is to excersing. Emmalee and her son Cameron are great friends too!

#31 Trisha..not sure if she reads my blog but she is Tiffany Larsen’s other sister. She is funny and spunky. I only met her a few times, but feel I know her well because of all the stories Tiffany told me about her. She is spunky and so cute. I remember how much fun it was to stand next to her in Tiff’s wedding line.

3 comments:

Creel Family said...

You're so sweet! We'll miss you too! At least there's blogs and facebook to keep in touch!

Tiffanyrose said...

I LOVE YOU PATTI!!!!

Ashby said...

What a good idea Patti! And thanks for those kind words!


My Weight Loss