Friday, June 20, 2008

The friend's list!

I saw this on someone elses blog:

When did you first meet the 1st person on your list? I met Amy ten years ago when we were in MCC 2nd ward (I think??). I was roommates with some girls some St John’s and Amy obviously knew them being from St John’s too. She is cousin’s with my husband and I knew her before I met Mike. When we were starting to date seriously I went with him to a family event and was so excited to find out Amy was his cousin!! I love her and her sisters and since I never had cousin’s my age I feel like they are the fun cousin’s I never had!

What do you like about the third person on your list's blog?
Megan (Amy’s sister!), is always so sweet. She has such an awesome and patient attitude. She is also so funny!

What do you like best about the 5th and 6th people on your list?

Okay Tiffany (Amy and Megan’s sister) is one of the funnest and funniest people I know. I never really knew her well until we both started blogging. I feel like we have so much in common and wish that she still lived in Mesa or atleast AZ!)

Tiffanye Duthie is also Mike’s cousin on his mom’s side of the family. I have known Tiffanye since she was probably 13 or 14. She has always been such a sweet and helpful person. All the little cousin’s (my kids included) LOVE her. She plays with them and takes them on 4 wheeler rides, etc. Now she is all grown up and married. It has been so neat to see her grow up! I know she will be a phenomenal mom!


What impresses you about the 11th and 22nd people on your list?
Amanda is so neat. I met her in H.S. but really got to know her within the last 4 years or so. She has such an amazing spirit and testimony It shows in EVERYTHING she does. She is always improving herself and gives awesome advice!

Julianna is awesome. I met her back in college. She is a hard worker and I have never heard her complain about things. I wish I could be like that.

What is a memory you have with the 23rd person on your list?
Kristina is so funny and someone I would love to get to know better! Her and her family seem like so much fun!

You know what? I feel like others are left out and I would like to say something nice about everyone on my list.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow--what a nice compliment! Thanks! :)


My Weight Loss