Thursday, August 23, 2007

Stole from Melanie

A is for age: will be 30 in 4 months (ha ha Mel you will be 30 before me!

B is for Breakfast: a couple of whale crackers

C is for Career: mother & wife

D is for my Dog’s Name: Mugsy and Buffy

E is for Essential Item I Use Everyday: computer, chi, cell phone I agree w/ Mel!

F is for Favorite T.V. Show: FRiends, CSI NY and LV and House

G is for Favorite Game: Super Mario Brothers!

H is for Hometown: Gilbert, az

I is for Instruments I Play: sing, some piano, viola, cello and french horne

J is for Favorite Juice: apple, passion, mango

K is for Kitchen, What Color is it?: tan walls w/ black, burgundy and green accents

L is for the Last Place I Ate Out: Chuck E Cheese..are ya jealous?? lol

M is for Marriage: happily married for 7.5 yrs

N is for my Nickname: Patti, Topanga (Lanae, Short stuff (Mike)

O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: too many to count, 3 babies, 4 ear tube surgeries, 3 clef pallate surgeries, tonsils.. wow 11.
man I think that is it
P is for People I was With Today: Emmalee and Peyton and my friend Nichole

Q is for Quote: this too shall pass

R is for Biggest Regret: not finishing college yet..someday!

S is for Sport: sports? I love watching basketball (go suns!) and basketball, love playing volleyball.

T is for Time I Woke Up Today: 6 am

U is for Favorite Piece of Undergarment: my g's

V is for Last Vacation you Took: St JOhn's in July for the 24th

W is for Worst Habit: biting nails and eating

Y is for Yummy Food You Ate Today: nothing was exceptional today

Z is for Zodiac: sagitarius

I tag all my blog buddies

2 comments:

kh said...

Cute blog! What amazing person did this for you? JK!

Hey, let's do lunch next week on Wed at noon. Marcor will be at school, will that make Emmalee sad? ha ha. She's so cute.

Tiff Hunt said...

I love the new look!!! Isn't kristen awsome!!! Hey, the 10 yr reunion is going to be October 12-13. I guess a lot of people aren't going to be able to make it until Friday night, so they are going to do activities on Saturday. Just in case you didn't know. I don't know if I am going to be able to go. SAD! Anyway. I love all of the pictures of Dawson's birthday party. What a stud. He is funny. You are a great mom.


My Weight Loss