Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Dawson's bday was great!

My boy is 6. He had a great bday. I woke him up and fed im a pancake breakfast. Then I came down to visit his class and brought cookies for the whole class. He was so suprised to see me. I was quite proud he didn't know I had came in and I saw him sitting at his desk quietly and quite focused, working on his art project. He is a great boy! Emmalee loved going to his class and was sad that she couldn't stay.

Then he came home and opened his presents. I will let the pictures do the talking on that. He was very happy and we got an awesome deal on the ipod shuffle we got him..$24 including shipping! He was estatic about that.

Then it was off to Chuck E Cheese. The kids had a blast. I wish that I got more pics of him, but he was off like a light on his own to play once we finished eating. It is weird that he is that old. How did it happen.

Lastly we came home and had birthday cupcakes and sang to him. Then each of us went around and mentioned a few things that we each love about Dawson. He was beaming and really liked that.

He is a great kid and so cute and caring. I am so glad and so blessed to have him and Emmalee and Peyton as my children.

Here are the pics! I can't wait till his party on sat, I willbe sure to get tons of pics!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


3 comments:

Tiffanyrose said...

Andy has the exact same shirt as Emmalee!! She was looking at the blog with me and that was the first things she noticed!! LOL Happy Birthday to Dawson. We are excited to see him.

Heather said...

Dawson is sooo adorable. Happy 6th Birthday!

Phelps Family said...

Looks like he had a fun time!


My Weight Loss