Friday, August 10, 2007

Pics and Peyton would like to show you something!!!

My baby is getting big! He sometimes can sit up without the boppy and stay like that for a few seconds, but I feel safer w/ the boppy. He is gonna be crawling so soon, it scares me. He can army crawl just a tiny bit but he gets frustrated and stops because he doesn't get around too fast.
Emmalee went to her friends house today and they played with her ariel makeup, lol. Pretty huh? lol

Emmalee made a tent and went camping in the den. It is the underlayment we use for our wood floors, lol.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Tiff Hunt said...

Patti, I love coming to your blog and seeing all of the cute pictures of your family. I love Emmalie's make-up. What a girl.

I am sorry to hear about your friend. I know the feeling. I had a friend that got baptized in high school that left the church as well. She hasn't rejoined, but I never quit sharing spiritual experiences with her, or my testimony. Those are so essential. Never quit doing it to your friend. Sometimes our faith is challenged, and some do not know how to deal with that. Through those challenges, we are converted again to the Gospel, and some sad enough fall away.

I have recently had my faith challenged. I watched a documentary on the church, and I found out a lot about Joseph Smith and Brigham Young. Stuff that made me question. I had to do a lot of praying, reading the Book of Mormon, and even visiting Temple Square to help myself out. It was tough, but I know the Gospel of Jesus Christ was restored by Jospeh Smith. I know as well, that he was human. We all make mistakes. He was not expemt, neither was Brigham Young. I am so thankful for the knowledge I have. I also know these men were Men of God. They had a lot of learning to do back when the Church was a baby. I wanted to share this with you, to let you know that it happens sometimes to us all, we just deal with it in different ways. I love you! I know you are strong, and through your example your friend will hopefully find what she is looking for. I will pray for her. She, in time will see what blessings she is missing out on. Keep the faith my sweet friend.

p.s. if you don't want to publish this, I won't be sad. If you do, I am ok with that too.


My Weight Loss