Saturday, December 01, 2007

We are alive and well, lol

I was informed by a few friends that I am a blog slacker. So, I decided I would drop a few lines and let everyone now I am alive. I have just been busy working on Christmas sewing projects, jewelry and normal life (aka going crazy lol.). The kids are doing awesome. Peyton is attempting to pull-up and can get up to his knees. I am scared! He said his firstw ord last month..."Mama"!! Mike didn't believe me until one day he was taking care of him and he was very fussy. He saw me and reached out his hands crying "Mama, Mama". I was so happy that Mike conceded. Two of our kids have said Mama first! (Emm and Peyton). He also says "Baba" for bottle and that is it. He is also getting a bit of an attitude. I cannot believe my baby is almost one. I have spoiled him. I still rock him to sleep. I know I need to stop soon, but he doesn't act spoiled (yet) so I keep doing it. He is so much fun! Dawson is breezing thru first grade. he is reading like a 2nd or 3 grader (I am not just saying it because I am his mom either..from his teacher's mouth!) he is starting to do simple multiplying, he can tell time on a hand clock, and he can carry and borrow with subtraction and adding. He is awesome! Emmalee is my drama queen as always. She is so much fun and we hav had a lot of fun Barbie adventures. All she wants to do is play barbies with me now. It is a lot of fun, but man is that girl bossy! Mike is working hard as always. He loves his job nad his callng at church. He is awesome! That is about it. I will post some pics soon!

1 comment:

Melanie and Will said...

Good to see you're still alive! lol

We need to get together for a play date soon!!!


My Weight Loss