Monday, December 10, 2007

12 Months About Me

12 months about me!

I saw this on another blog thought it was fun!

♥JANUARY♥
1. Who kissed you on New Years? Mike ofcourse!
2. Did you have a New Year’s Resolution this year? To lose my weight after Peyton was born..hasn't happened yet
3. Does it snow where you live? No I wish it would a little bit
4. Do you like hot chocolate?.. yum! With whipped cream and marshmallows!
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? No-siree

♥FEBRUARY♥
1. Who was your Valentine? My hubby
2. When you were little did you buy Valentine’s for the whole class? Yes... I think it was mandatory
3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not? no... I don't get that whole thing
4. What did you receive for Valentines Day? False labor for 5 hours, lol. Mike got me some cash to buy some beads to make a mother's bracelet.
What did you give for Valentine’s Day? I got him a watch

♥MARCH♥
1. Are you Irish? yes
2.Do you like corned beef and cabbage? corn beef yes, cabbage not so much, lol
3. What did you do for St. Patty’s Day in 2007? nada
4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over? no becaue 80 and 90 degrees hits for spring here

♥APRIL♥
1. Do you like the rain? yes!
2. Did you play an April fool’s joke on anyone this year? no, I was too busy with a new baby and little sleep.
3. Do you get tons of candy for Easter? no the kids got a little though
4. Do you celebrate 4/20? no
5. Do you love the month of April? I like it fine

♥MAY♥
1. What is your favorite flower? tulips and daisies
What happened to 2 ?????
3. Finish the phrase “April showers…” bring May flowers!
4. Do you celebrate May 16th: National Piercing Day? uhm... no.
5. Is May anything special to you? Yes! Mother's day!!

♥JUNE♥
1. What year did/will you graduate from high school? 1995
2. Did you do anything fun during this Month? The kids and I went swimming and to the movies and all kinds of fun.
3. Have a favorite baseball team? The diamondbacks!

♥JULY♥
1. What did you do on the 4th of July? did arts and crafts with the kids, went to the mall and Emmalee fell in the fountain (she was fine though) and watched fireworks.
2. Did you go to the fireworks? heck yeah... we never miss them!
3. Did you blast the A/C all day? I live in AZ, do you have to even ask?? lol

♥AUGUST♥
1. Did you do anything special at the end of your summer? I created a Pirate themed bday party for Dawson's 6th bday.
2. What was your favorite summer memory of ‘07? Camping
3. Did you have a sunburn? yep, I am a major whitey!
4. Did you go to the pool a lot? yes!

♥SEPTEMBER♥
1. Will you be attending college/school? I have now taken a year off and who knows how much longer, lol.
2. Do you like fall better than summer? um yah, weather is under 100 degrees
3. Plan on anything to happen this month? no not really

♥OCTOBER♥
1. What was your last Halloween costume? I was Cinderella's (Emmalee) Fairy Godmother
2. What is your favorite candy? chocolate
3. What was your favorite thing(s) about this month? I love Halloween!

♥NOVEMBER♥
1. Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving? my mom's this year
2. What are you thankful for? my family and friends
3. Do you love stuffing? yum. yes!

♥DECEMBER♥
1. Do you celebrate Christmas? Yes
2. Have you ever been kissed under the mistle toe? yes!!!
3. Get anything special last year? I got new dishes!
4. What do you want this year? I got my sewing machine and I would love an Ipod docking stereo or alarm clock!

3 comments:

Joey & Tiffanye said...

Hi Patti! This is Tiffanye, I am mike's Uncle Bretts Daughter! Remember me! I Was looking through peoples blog and found yours! I am so happy I found it!

Hale Yes!! said...

Hey Patti, I love the pictures of our cute little girls. It feels like I have not seen you in forever, how the heck are you guys?

Anonymous said...

Hey Patti, I love the cute pictures you have of our sweet girls. How the heck have you guys been? It has been so long since we last saw you.


My Weight Loss