Saturday, December 08, 2007

My New Toy!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well there is one great thing about turnining twenty-ten this month, my birthday present! I got a manual, basic starter sewing machine last year. Once I got to where I was sewing a lot, I hated it. It had the worst tension ever, and was noisy and just sucked! So I wanted new sewing machine bad. I went to Joann's and "test drove" machines. I fell in love with this one. It is so quiet, it's electric and has auto pressure and tension. It sews straight (my old one didn't). I am in love!

Anyways Mike got it for me for my birthday. Well Mike, my mom and stepdad and my inlaws (I pooled my bday moneyand christmas money from all of them for it) I knew about it and anticipated it coming even though I knew I wouldn't get it till my bday ( 12/21). Well I was out getting dinner when it came. I came in and the kids were so excited and begging me to open it (it was cute!). Mike said "Sweety do you really want to wait till your birthday to open it?" I am sure I gave him a "duh!" look, lol.

Then he brought out a smaller package that said GPS on it. I had ordered him a GPS for hunting and scouts and was hoping to suprise him. Well it came in the same UPS order as my machine. He told me if I let him open it then I can have my machine before my bday. So yah, I gave in!

I love it! There are so many decorative stitches, it sews straight and quiet and I love it! I am working on a project now and when it is finished I will post it!

1 comment:

Ashby said...

Nice present! I'm impressed at how well you sew. I don't think I could do it to save my life. All of your stuff turns out beautiful!


My Weight Loss