Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I stole this, A marriage quiz

I saw this on Melisa Hale's blog. I hope you don't mind that I stole it.


What is his name: Mike
How long have you been married: 8 years this March...holy Cow!
How long did you date: 5.5 mos, hehehe
How old is he? 30
Who eats more? Depends on what it is
Who said I love you first? He did.
Who is taller? He is. He is a good 9 inches taller
Who sings better? I do, he isn’t musically inclined :)
Who is smarter? We always say we are a perfect fit. I am book smart and fact smart, he is mechanically and mathematically smarter than I am by far.
Whose temper is worse? Mike for sure
Who does the laundry? We share that responsibility thank goodness because laundry for a family of 5 is monsterous! I can't believe how much difference 1 baby can make!
Who does the dishes? Me and the kids
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? THAT WOULD BE HIM

Who Cooks Dinner? Both of us! We take turns

Who drives when you are together? Mike because he is a huge back-seat driver with me, grr
.
Who is more stubborn? That would be both of us!

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Depends on the situation. Usually when he has been wrong within a few hours he will apologize. I apologize faster for sure though
Whose parents do you see the most? It is a tie since they both live out of town
Who has more friends? Me for sure!
Who has more siblings? We both have 4
Who wears the pants in the family? He does mainly but if I feel strongly about something I usually get him to see my way ;)
I now tag: Everyone!

No comments:


My Weight Loss