Friday, May 04, 2007

Oh I forgot!!

It has been 2 weeks since I started the weigh watchers meetings again and I have lost 9 lbs!! So I have lost 30 since having Peyton. I have a loooong ways to go but it does feel good. With that said I have had a rough 2 days. I gave in to a few things and I didn't track my food. So I will start a new week tomorrow. I know 2 bad days will not mess my diet up. I am trying not to beat myself up and just start fresh tomorrow.

Mike got a new calling as Assistant Scout Leader at church. He is so cute about it. He told me now he has to get into shape, lol./ So next week after his back feels better (the old man pulled it lol) then we are gonna walk 3x a week and do weights together 3x a week. He is also so excited about the hikes and campouts. He also wants all this equipment we can't afford, lol. Like a GPS system and camping gear. I am happy he is happy though.

This morning was interesting, I was on my way to my friends house to work out. I slaughtered my toe while I was looking for my exercise ball. It bled like crazy too! I thought I had my keys and so the kids and I went out.

I open the van and reach in my purse for my keys....You guessed it NO FREAKIN" KEYS! So I called my brother and they lost our spare grrrr. I called Mike and he came home, but he works an hour away so we waited for an hour outside. Emmalee ran around the yard and had a blast. I was productive and cleaned out my van, lol. I had to do something. Peyton napped most of the time. He never fussed the whole time we were out.

The bright side is Mike is home for the rest of the day. He has stayed an hour later everyday this week so it was no biggie. He is salary so we wouldn't have gotten the extra money anyways. His boss just likes him to work 40 hours each week. When we got home the keys were on my bed.

No comments:


My Weight Loss