Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Hobbies

I have been bitten by the crafting bug quite a bit lately. I have been making jewelry for a few years, but now I found a new love...sewing. I am not very good yet, but it is so fun! A few friends from my ward and I get together a few times a month to sew. It is a lot of fun. I have made 3 quilts and quite a few burp rags. They are so homeade, complete w/ crooked stitches, but I am very proud and the kids love their quilts so that is all that matters.

Emmalee's, Cinderella ofcourse!


Here is Peyton Modeling his! Please ignore his big spit up spot, lol.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dawson wanted spiderman!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I also made some burp rags and have quite a few more to make!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I have been making more jewelry designs now too.

Here are a few neclaces!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Here are my new mommy bracelets. I a hoping to make a 3 strand mommy bracelet too!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting







Here is one I made for a customer last night (well I made a replica of this, but I already packed i to mail) I like it and I am thinking of making my 3 strand like this!:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I love making things. I used to be horrible at making things, but lately I have found some patience for it lol!

not sure why my pics show up weird, I will fix it later.

No comments:


My Weight Loss