Wednesday, February 23, 2005

The Math....

I went in for my Weight Watcher's weigh in today I am down 2 more pounds! I am down to 221 lbs. That is 4 lbs from prepreggo w/ Emm weight, 5.5 lbs to my 10% goal and 76 lbs to go. I have lost 17.6 lbs in 6 weeks. That averages out to about 3 lbs (it is rounded up a little ;). So if I keep an average of 3 lbs a week, then by Labor Day (we have a campout/family reunion w/ Mike's family labor day every year) I should be either somewhere around 170-145 (or less! I might go beyond my goal weight when I hit it, I'll decide then!). That is only 6 months away! I have been playing with the numbers and it is exciting. Ofcourse I know that I might hit a few plateaus, but I know I will for sure be below 200 lbs by then. I want to go hiking and just do the things I used to enjoy while camping (before I had all this extra weight on me). I am so excited about this. I will feel like myself again. I am so glad that I finally said enough is enough.

I have been takingthe kids for walks atleast every other day. I haven't felt up to that in ages. Not just because of my weight, but my mood. I am feeling better in some aspects :).

I know the weight alone won't make me feel better. I am also trying to better myself. I am trying to be a better mommy and a better friend. I am having a hard time in one aspect with losing weight. I don't eat as much as I used to for emotional reasons. So now I have to face some of my problems and things I don't like about myself. It has been hard.



Well, until next time..buh-bye!

No comments:


My Weight Loss