Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The Schedule Day 1......

It is almost 1 pm here. We have gone by the schedule all day. So far so good! I cut my computer time down. I have almost all my daily chores done, except my flylady missions for the last 3 days..lol. I will do those when I get back from my Weight Watcher's meeting tonight. I have spent more time with Dawson today..it has been nice. I usually eat lunch standing up and grabbing a little here and there or infront of the TV. Today I sat at the table and ate with Dawson, it was really nice. We talked and laughed!!! WE did preschool too. I had a lesson on body parts and how they help us to see, hear, run and play. WE did some songs about the subject, then I put one of my walk away the pounds tapes on and had him do some of the workout with me so he can notice how his joints bend, etc. Then we cut out parts of faces from magazines and made a person collage. It was really fun and he loved it. He and Emmalee are in her room playing right now. Soon we will do story time and then it is nap time for Emmalee & quiet time for Dawson. Then I can fold clothes and make a few bracelets. I haven't felt like a chicken with my head cut off today..like I usually do..lol. I will admit, I yelled at Dawson once today. But then apologized and he apologized for not listening.

All in all it has been a peaceful day so far...there is still 5.5 hours till the kids bed time..lol.

1 comment:

Angel said...

I FORGOT about the flylady! I need to get back on that site! You are doing great. Keep it up girl!


My Weight Loss