Monday, January 03, 2005

Resolutions....

Okay it is 2005. I swore that for 2005 that I would lose my weight. So here I am binded by my promise to myself. Bummer. I love eating. It is so fun. Now it is time to be more careful. I started this morning. So far I have been pretty dang good. I had cereal for breakfast, pasta ( 1 cup) and salad for lunch and broiled london broil, wild rice and steamed broccoli for dinner. Dinner was very yummy. I made these strawberry yogurt and cool whip light cups w/ Nila wafers for my snacks for today. I noticed more where my bad habits are. I like to snack on food I make for the kids. I have to stop that. I also need to cut down on soda. I may drink diet soda, but it can still hinder my weight loss. So I drank a ton of water today and I only had 2 cans of caffeine free diet pepsi. I wasn't too hungry between meals either.

Exercise. That is my next step. My mom got me the Firm Box Set for my Bday. It came with the firm fanny lifter step, a exercise rotation calendar and 3 dvd. I have done it once. I would have done it more, but that whole week of Christmas I had the stomach flu on and off. Then the week after MIke was off and we had his parents and my mom and step dad there for a few days. I am ready to not have company for a while now = ).
Mike had today off (he came home early) so I didn't get it done today. But tomorrow it is a must!

I have posted a sheet of paper on the fridge, deep freezer and pantry door that says "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels". A friend gave me that qoute and I really like it. It stops me when I want chocolate or other good, bad stuff.

Our house is closing this week, yipee!!!! So I am signing up for Weight Watchers (WW). I tried doing it on my own online, but I didn't do so well. I know having to go in once a week to get weighed will help me. I was going to do LA Weightloss, but it is like $300 or more (depending on how much weight you need to lose) just to sign up. Then you pay like $30 or more a month for their bars or shakes. You have to buy them for their plan. So it is alot of money every month. WW is like $&0 to sign up and that also covers 6 weeks. Then it is $12/ per week after that-MUCH CHEAPER!!! Then if I decide to prepay, it can be even cheaper. So I may pay like $600 for the year it will take me to lose all my extra weight. But LA weightloss would probably be like $400 (or more ) to sign up and then $1560 (the $30/week). So it is way cheaper.

I know in my gut that this will motivate me! I also like meeting with other people who have the same goals as me. I need support. I also like that we can swap recipe ideas, etc.

I will post how my meeting goes!

No comments:


My Weight Loss