Thursday, December 16, 2004

I almost forgot................

My birthday is Tuesday. I am having my 3rd 25 birthday..lol...you do the math. Guess where DH is taking me for dinner???? The Compass Room at the Hyatt Regency in Phoenix! We could never afford it on our own. But my DH is an electrical Enginer.. he designs and estimates electrical and telecomunications systems. Well the guy that used to own the biggest share of his company (he sold his shares) had Mike do a side Job for him on his house. When Mike was finished he thanked Mike and said: I want to treat you and your wife to a very fancy restaurant. Go talk to your wife and I want you two to chose the fanciest restaurant that you can think of. So I have always wanted to go to the compass room. we had talked about going someday...maybe by our 10th wedding anniversary with our budget. It is so pretty. It is a circular restaurant at the top of the Hyatt that slowly spins. The meals cost between $35-$50 a person, that is just the main dish. Well he bought a gift certificate for us. I got it via DHL today. It was a certificate for $150!!!!! I couldn't believe it. Since DH and I don't drink that is enough to go there twice! I am so excited. We also got a giftcard to JcPenney for $100 from his boss. DH told me to take it and go find a new dress for our date! I am so excited!!! I clothes shopping right now, but for $100 I can find a tasteful dress, and maybe shoes or a purse to match! I jsut had to share!

No comments:


My Weight Loss