Saturday, January 29, 2005

The past....What is important

I am one that tends to think a lot about the past. I remember the happy times and the sad. I rewind the memories and try to figure out how events molded me with my stregnths and my weaknesses. I think of how "I coulda..woulda..shoulda...". Maybe I would be different in some ways. I think we all have those moments.

In the end I realize that regardless of my mistakes and my weaknesses, I am happy where I am now. I guess that is what matters most. I have a wonderful, hardworking and loving husband. He loves me even with my past mistakes and my weaknesses. He has taught me alot along the way. I also have 2 kids ( a boy and a ) that are such a joy to me. I look forward to a few more children to add to our little family. Maybe we don't have all the money in the world, new cars or a perfect house, but we have eachother. We are the only things in eachothers lives that will last forever. That is what matters.

No comments:


My Weight Loss