Friday, January 14, 2005

There's no turning back now!

That is the phrase I keep telling myself. I joined Weight Watchers on Wed Jan 12, 2005. I am motivated mentally now! There is no turning back. By this time next year I will be shopping in the Junior section!

Here are my stats, I will update them weekly:

My Weight Watchers Journal

Start Date: Wed January 12th , 2005

Week #1 (Jan 12-18)

Weight: 238.5

Goal Weight: Between: 124 pounds and 152 lbs (we will decide later)
I just want to be a size 8 or 10.

Measurments: (I will measure every 6 weeks!)
Waist: 47”
Chest: 50”
Hips: 54”
Arms: 15”
Thighs: 29”

Proposed Goal:

Waist: 29”
Chest 38”
Hips: 38”
Arms: 13”
Thighs: 20”-22”

So far so good with eating. Now I just need to get more rest to work out and lose faster!
I will work out 3 x/week with my firm workouts and go walking 2 more times a week. I want to lose my weight by Oct 2005.

My leader lost 100 lbs, that is an inspiration to me.!! I told myself when I went to my fist WW meeting that “there was no turning back now. I keep telling myself I can do it and I believe that!
There will be a new me this time next year! I am also working on improving my organization (that will make me happier) and other aspects that I feel lacking in (Like my self esteem).

Mike also told me that He knows that I am going to succeed this time!


No comments:


My Weight Loss