Saturday, September 06, 2008

More..more..more.....

Two weeks ago we went up to St Johns for Mike's Grandpa Day's funeral. It was so sad, especially seeing his poor broken hearte Grandma. I cannot even imagine losing your best friend and husband. Still, with all the sadness, it always makes me so grateful for the Gospel. I have such a strong testimony of Jesus Christ and all that he has done for us. I am so thankful that families are forever. I know that we will be with are loved ons again someday.

Even with all the sadness, it was nice to be with all of Mike's huge family. They are all such great people from boh sides of his family. I have wonderful inlaws, and fun sister's in law and on the Price side the best cousin's in law. I love them all! They are like cousin's I never had. I am thankful to be a part of their family. I am so glad my kids have SO many cousins to play with. They played hard while we were there too!


Here are some pictures of The Price Family at the Funeral Luncheon. We also took a picture of everyone in the Francis Day Family. I was suprised that we fit everyone in it! I am waiting to get them from Mike's cousin.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Joey & Tiffanye said...

I am so sad That we didnt get to go to the funeral. It would have been so nice to see everybody


My Weight Loss