Saturday, September 06, 2008

Camping

Last week we went on our annual Day Family reunion campout. I think this was one of the best years. It was so green and beautiful and tehre were actually elk there again. Mike and I went on a few 4 wheeler rides and saw over 20 elk on one of them. That is the most we have seen in about 5 years! I finally got pretty brave dring the 4 wheeler. Mike had to get me to slow down. What can I say I was having fun! I can't wait till we get our own! Or till we each get our own, ha ha. Long time away!

The kids had so much fun despite all the rain. They didn't let anythings stop them! They love their cousins. It is crazy to see how big all the kids our getting. My oldest nephew is 12! Not sure how that happened, lol.

Peyton had so much fun and got so dirty! He loved playing with the older kids and I swear that boy thinks he is 5!


The older kids took ropes from the trailer and they magicaly became mouse tails. They played this almost the whole campout, lol. Some of the older boys were "Cats" and tried to pull their tails off, lol.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

Joey & Tiffanye said...

I am SO jealous that we didnt get to go camping this year! Its someting I look forward to every year! Looks like you guys had fun!!


My Weight Loss