Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lots of fun playdates..involving water.

On Monday I met up with my friend Melanie at Costa Vida. We had a lot of fun talking and our kids had a blast too. Emmalee and Jaden are weeks apart and so they had so much fun. After we were finished, we went out an dlet the kids stand by the fountain..well they did not want to stand by it. They were so fascinated that one by one they bagan to get in it. After they were wet, and we were laughing so hard that we let them stay in it for a few minutes. We got looks, but the kids were already wet and we decided to let them have their fun.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Then today we met up with my frind Megan and her daughter Kierra and had some more Costa Vida and then went to Espee Splash Park. The kids had so much fun. They were so spastic and busy that I could not get very good pictures though..oh well :) Emmalee LOVES Kierra and gets so sad when she has to say goodbye to her.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting






I also had to ad pictures from our ward's mother/daughter activity last week. They did a whole night on household activities like folding and sorting laundry, sewing on a button (for the younger girls), making cookies and cleaning. They had a musical housecleaning activity where the girls had to "clean" until the music stopped nad then switch leaning tools and start again. I am sure that all the moms' were thinking the same thing I was "why can't she be this enthuisiastic when I ask ehr to help me clean at home". It was so cute though. When they were sewing buttons the sister teaching them told them they were all so good at sewing on buttons that she was going to have them all come to her house and sew all her buttons. Emmalee looked at me so serious and said, "Mommy, I don't know where she lives and I can't sew buttons very well". It was so funny to see how serious she was.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Randi, Olivia and Lily
Photobucket
Photobucket

Table Manners class. They had them all draw where the plate, napkin, silverware and glass go.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Here are a few Peyton Sillies!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Peyton loves our kitties. Tallie always loves going to sleep with peyton (I think she is crazy, it is just a chance to get man-handled, but whatever floats her boat!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a fun posting! Peyton is sooo skinny! Rock on boys of 2007 scrony is as scrony does...I think it wasn't just the year of little dudes that like to walk late...but little charmers! I love that the kids were IN the fountain!

Kathryn said...

Hey, I didn't know you were friends with Melanie. Or did I? She's in our new ward. I was just at her house for a few hours tonight. What a small world.

I still enjoy catching up with you through your blog. I really like the last post.

Andrea said...

Fun playdates!(and Costa Vida!)

The mother/daughter activity is the cutest idea! Like you said if only we could get our little girls to be this enthusiastic about cleaning!


My Weight Loss