Thursday, July 24, 2008

Well it took long enough, but...

Peyton is FINALLY walking! Holy cow I thought this kid would never walk. He has been taking a step or two when I make him for months but nothing else. Well a few days before he turned `17 mos, he finally got the courage to let go and walk. I am so happy. I was sick of people saying "He is 1 and not walking", "I know kids that didn't walk till nearly 2", etc, etc..I could go on. It is a bit weird, I am so used to him crawling and he is so small that it is too cute! I will post video tomorrow.

Dawson and Emmalee are with the inlaws. They left Sunday night and will be back next Monday night. I miss them, but it has been nice just being having Mr Peyton and I alone. He usually wants nothing to do with me because obviously Big Brother and Sister are way more fun. So this week he is being cordial (lol) and giving Mommy a chance. It has been a lot of fun and reminds me of when I only had 1 and life in some ways was easier. Still I never realized how much my kids help with him. He has gotten into more things this week than ever before. Oh well. I am enjoying my vacation.

Mike and I had planned on going up Thursday night for the 24th, but we decided to stay in town. he is still taking Friday off and we plan on getting out with Peyton during the day and going out on a much needed date that night. I am really looking frward to that!

Well since it is 1 am, I guess I should go to bed.

'nite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for Peyton!!!! Yeah I find it wierd when I'm ony with Treston too. It seems like Hayden still gets most of the attention from me. T & I need more time alone together & Hayden needs more one on one with Jeff. I need to make it happen!

Joey & Tiffanye said...

Yay for Peyton! He is so cute! Hope you had a great date night! Send me your email. I am making my blog private tomorrow. tiffanyeduthie@hotmail.com


My Weight Loss